|Timber Stand Improvement
- Chainsaw fell or girdle undesirable tree species in a woodlot to improve the productivity and quality of your woods
- Eliminate unwanted tree species such as European buckthorn, boxelder, etc.
- Post harvest clean up to give the next generation of trees the opportunity to survive and prosper.
- Pruning crop trees to grow higher quality trees and maximize price in future timber value.
- Thinning trees to promote rapid growth, reduce insect and disease issues, and encourage health and longevity of your woods.
- Manage woods to encourage wildlife.