If you are interested in logging your woods, consulting a professional Forester is highly recommended.
- Receive full market value for your trees.
- Mark and measure trees to be harvested according to landowner objectives and sound forest management practices.
- Selectively mark harvestable trees to maintain sustainable forest.
- Supervise the sale from start to completion.
- Scale the timber.
- Draw up timber sale contracts.
- Assure the landowner that the best job has been implemented and the best possible price received for their trees.
Goals of Harvest
- High quality wood production
- Eenhance wildlife habitat
- Improve health and vigor of stand